Want to bring your contribution to the only fully functional WebRTC over SIP stack in the world? If yes, we're ready to take you on our Frontend team.
When the Cool Summer Internship is over, you may be one of the interns invited to join our team. If you are still a student, we'll customize your work schedule based on your timetable and help you with your graduation project.
Take this exciting internship opportunity, gain valuable work experience and have fun all summer long. We have plenty of perks waiting for you 😃
What You Will Have to Do
- Understand the general architecture of the apps platform
- Understand the concepts and requirements of browser based apps
- Develop browser based apps
- Write automated tests
- Contribute to the building process, automation, and publishing tools
- Contribute to the stack documentation by creating demos and code samples.
What You Must Know
- Computer Science (or related technical field) student or fresh graduate
- Good general coding skills
- Knowledge of event based programming
- Knowledge of OOP and OOD principles
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- High attention to details
- UX concepts knowledge is considered a plus.
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.