Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People? If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
For Lenovo’s private cloud platform ThinkAgile CP we are looking for a highly motivated student with Linux, networking and scripting knowledge. You will be part of a global team and will get the chance to gain firsthand experience in operating the worldwide private cloud platform that is competing with cloud offerings from Nutanix, VMWare, Microsoft and Amazon.
In this position you will:
- Understand how a private cloud platform works
- Understand how the operations team is involved in the support, development and deployment of the solution
- Get familiar with the tools used for operating ThinkAgile CP ( eg. Datadog, Graylog, Zendesk, Pagerduty)
- Get familiar with Ansible, Docker, Jenkins
- Understand the two major infrastructure components – On premises (networking, storage and compute nodes) and Off premises ( AWS)
- Hands on experience with the HW behind the ThinkAgile CP Solution.
Apply if you have:
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Basic scripting skills
• Previous Internship or past work experience
Do not hesitate to contact us now, as you can start in this position immediately! In the future, you are also able to grow in your career as we have over various technical roles in our lab, so you can gain expertise from different fields!