Are you passionate about technology?
Do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People? If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
The Lenovo solutions development team is seeking a software solution engineer with knowledge of software architecture and application frameworks. The candidate will be a member of a global team performing qualification, test & validation on Hyperconverged appliances based on general purpose x86 servers.
In this position, you will:
- install and configure solution hardware (including servers, fabric and storage) and software (applications, OS, drivers and firmware)
- assess application performance / resource utilization and optimize / tune for maximum performance is necessary
- work with real data center equipment and cutting-edge technologies
- propose technical solutions and take part in discussions and planning meetings
Apply if you have:
- knowledge in Virtualization, Cloud, Hardware, Linux and Windows Administration
- investigation and debugging skills
- excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Good communication skills and willingness to work in a global team
Would be a plus:
- Previous Internship or past work experience
- Experience with BMC/IPMI
Advice: Don’t ignore this opportunity 😊 We will do our best to help you grow and constantly improve your skill set.