Are you bored to work on the University projects and want to see how real world BIG DATA projects look like?!
We are an Agile Team, part of DIOD Project, that will enjoy to welcome a Frontend colleague who likes to work with Angular Framework.
We developed and maintain self-services solutions for Elasticsearch (ELK Stack), Grafana and DevOps processes, hosted in Cloud (OpenShift) and commercialized as Software as a Service (SaaS).
Our portals are written Angular (TypeScript) and Material Design (SASS) and interacts with Spring Boot or Elasticsearch REST APIs that query DBs or commands Linux servers.
What we bring:
- Friendly colleagues that will help you to integrate in the team
- A working environment which is always using current best practices where you will grow and improve your technical skills
- Training and conferences
- We encourage periodic updates of the front-end frameworks in use, so that our projects are always using the latest technology
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
What you bring:
- Passion for frontend development, especially for Angular
- Proficient in English
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of Angular(TypeScript), Material Design and Bootstrap
- Basic knowledge of Agile and Git
Thank you for applying!