We - Schwarz IT Hub - are the Romanian branch of Schwarz IT. We offer high value IT services for the entire Schwarz Group, which includes Lidl, Kaufland, Schwarz Produktion and PreZero. As a digital hub and go-to technology provider for the group, we ensure access to innovative and scalable IT solutions, while always considering the latest technological developments. We are very proud of the business footprint created in Romania and we are looking forward to starting towards a bright future within the Schwarz family.
- Your experience in testing will be a complete one. You will be involved in the process of analyzing business requirements and creating test scenarios, you will continue with the manual execution of tests, then you will understand which tests are suitable to be automated and how this automation is performed.
- You will learn to use various development tools and environments, create test scripts, and use the entire automated testing infrastructure to eventually integrate all of these automated tests into our CI / CD processes.
- You will understand and practice the DevOps approach following the Agile methodology, together with your mentors.
- You will be exposed to the latest technologies (Selenium, Jenkins, Git, Leapwork, Cloud Technologies etc.).
- You will have access to an international working environement and cross functional and Agile methodology.
- You will be part of a passionate and dinamic team.
- By the end of the internship program you will get insights about how your career in Quality Assurance and Testing will look like.
Skills, Qualifications And Experience:
- Student or fresh graduate - IT university background
- Keen to learn and specialize in: QA, Test automation, Java
- General IT knowledge and awareness of software development cycle
- Basic understanding of OOP principles
- Previous experience with software development is a +
- Team Player
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Passionate to develop your knowledge and learn new technologies, algorithms and concepts
- English both spoken and written
- German is a +
- HR interview
- Technical discussion
We are constantly looking for open minded colleagues, passionate about technology and software development, whom are eager to learn and have a strong contribution to Schwarz IT business. Diversity and inclusion are our key priorities whenever looking for new team members.
Internship program details:
- Duration: 3 months contract
- Flexible working schedule: 4 - 6 - 8 hours/day
- Start date: 04/07/2022 (after academic term)
- Application due date: 18/03/2022
- Latest technologies
- Flexible working time
- Personal development
- Attractive compensation
- Work life balace
- Health insurance
- Other cool benefits
We can’t wait to welcome you to our team!