Ness is a leading custom software development company who believes that, for companies to grow, to differentiate, to stay relevant, it’s critical to find new ways to engage, retain and build loyalty…
- Research, design and implementation for mobile apps;
- Collaborate intensively with talented people;
- Be a part of a team and work closely to develop, maintain and support software under the guidance of other technical experts in these areas;
- Provide feedback and ideas for improving the product and organization;
- Grow your skills and have fun while working.
- Open minded, outspoken and not afraid to explore and work at any layer of the software stack;
- Good team player with collaborative attitude;
- Comfortable working in Android;
- Solid grounding base in Computer Science fundamentals and object-oriented programming and & design;
- Good logical thinking, good grasp on algorithms.
- Knowledge about software life cycle development;
- Experience that can set your career path;
- Programming skills, overview on different programming frameworks.