CRF Health creates electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) solutions that are simple, scalable, and effective. From our collaborative, agile design approach to our user-friendly reporting tools, we streamline complex processes and deliver…
- Works directly with software development scrum team and other testing services team members to deliver high quality software applications or solutions.
- Primary responsibilities include proactive testing, finding new defects, reporting and analysing them, and supporting software designers in corrective actions.
- Designing and creating test cases, test data and other necessary test assets.
- Managing and tracking bugs/anomalies and verifying bug fixes.
- Researches and develops an understanding of the industry requirements for the product features being tested, including daily usage of the features and feature related performance, security and reliability requirements.
- Writes test cases for assigned modules, builds test systems and automates tests under the direction of test engineer or test automation architect
- Must have good understanding of the QA processes and agile development
- Java or Java script skills and preferably basic knowledge of databases related scripting/programming
- Must have good written and oral communication skills in English
- Must be a team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude