CRF Health creates electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) solutions that are simple, scalable, and effective. From our collaborative, agile design approach to our user-friendly reporting tools, we streamline complex processes and deliver…
- Works closely with Verification Specialist to deliver high quality software applications
- Primary responsibilities include finding and reporting problems and verification of installation packages against checklists.
- Manages bugs/anomalies and verifies bug fixes;
- Data entry & test evidence data collection per test plans provided by Verification Specialist.
- Supports the system testing of complex languages requiring extra test round by updating the necessary verification documents, based on updated specification documents
- Assisting with ensuring task requests tickets and other task related information is in correct format.
- Must have a good understanding the QA process
- Must have good written and oral communication skills in English
- Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude