SparkWare Technologies, operating in Bucharest since 2013, is part of 888 Holdings, one of the world’s most popular online gaming entertainment and solution providers. We are offering an innovative and world-class experience…
Automation in ePayments is a team member in the Testing Team that simplifies the work of the manual testers by increasing their efficiency, accuracy and work predictability. In regular words, we are automating Web application using Selenium, creating and maintain the framework, debugging and reporting the results. In ePayments, QA tasks and Automation tests are done by the Testing team (which integrates into the broader Agile team; we have few more actually). We’re the “Testing masters” (or at least this is what we like to believe about ourselves). We speak great API, both C# and SQL dialects; we REST a lot and we don’t shy away from JSON. The office is (always) located near good shawarma and … in Bucharest.
You agree with:
- Agile Scrum is a proven workflow &Kanban should work for support
- Good communication on all your TFS tasks & status updates helps you reduce overhead
- Finding and reporting bugs is your second nature;
- Laziness is a feature, not a bug – repeating tasks are executed by the minions (Selenium anyone?)
- Reviewing somebody else’s code/changes/implementations/tasks is fun • Updating the documentation is a process, not a task
- Review before commit as your daily routine.