AMIQ Consulting is specialized in hardware design and verification services for Semiconductor, Electronic Design Automation And Automotive industries. For more details see here. To meet the demands of a rigorous technical environment…
Lead the future of automotive. Steer and verify the autonomous vehicles of tomorrow.
- Join a high-performing international environment that incubates the Autonomous Vehicles
- Imagine AV traffic scenarios and define their dynamic characteristics
- Use your programming skills and a Domain Specific Language to implement scenarios
- Put the AV to the test using a simulator or a real test-track setup
- Debug the [near-]crash situations using specialized software tools
- Implement algorithms that automatically analyze metrics and identify dangerous situations
- Pump your Python muscle to improve the Continuous Integration infrastructure
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Practical experience with C++/Java/OOP languages
- Practical experience with Python
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Company events
- Driving License (B) Course and Exam if necessary
- Professional Development
This post provides a technical overview of the job requirements for Pre-silicon Digital Functional Verification Engineer (FVE) positions. This post is complemented by a more in-depth post on the soft skills, joys and challenges of FVEs.
A verification engineer builds verification environments used to hunt for hardware design flaws and prove a product will operate as expected. But what does that really mean? Do you have the skills to do this job? And should someone even consider doing it? This post is a follow-up to Stefan’s job description of a verification engineer and tries to answer these and a few other questions from an engineer’s point of view.