Role and responsibilities: Assists in the requirements process in accordance with the software lifecycle development process; Uses primary investigation techniques to document business requirements; Assist with the facilitation of business requirements gathering…
Role and responsibilities:
- Assists in the requirements process in accordance with the software lifecycle development process;
- Uses primary investigation techniques to document business requirements;
- Assist with the facilitation of business requirements gathering sessions via workshops, interview sessions, brainstorming;
- Work within development teams, having a supporting role for resolving incidents and queries;
- Consolidate user stories and user feedback on apps;
- Participate in systems and acceptance testing.
- Skills, abilities and experience required;
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth;
- Initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities;
- Genuine interest in business and find problem solving exhilarating;
- Ability to communicate complex idea effectively, both verbally and in writing – in English and Romanian;
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic;
- Enjoy working in teams;
- Basic knowledge of technical environment required.
- Knowledge & experience intern will acquire during the internship:
- Experience working in a team and in a multinational company;
- Consolidate basic knowledge on software development lifecycle;
- Basic investigation techniques;
- Basic user story writing and splitting techniques;
- Basing understanding of backlog prioritization techniques;
- Basic knowledge using software development methodologies (focus on Agile/SCRUM).