Ness is a leading custom software development company who believes that, for companies to grow, to differentiate, to stay relevant, it’s critical to find new ways to engage, retain and build loyalty…
Role and responsibilities:
- Assists in the requirements process in accordance with the software lifecycle development process;
- Uses primary investigation techniques to document business requirements;
- Assist with the facilitation of business requirements gathering sessions via workshops, interview sessions, brainstorming;
- Work within development teams, having a supporting role for resolving incidents and queries;
- Consolidate user stories and user feedback on apps;
- Participate in systems and acceptance testing.
- Skills, abilities and experience required;
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth;
- Initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities;
- Genuine interest in business and find problem solving exhilarating;
- Ability to communicate complex idea effectively, both verbally and in writing – in English and Romanian;
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic;
- Enjoy working in teams;
- Basic knowledge of technical environment required.
- Knowledge & experience intern will acquire during the internship:
- Experience working in a team and in a multinational company;
- Consolidate basic knowledge on software development lifecycle;
- Basic investigation techniques;
- Basic user story writing and splitting techniques;
- Basing understanding of backlog prioritization techniques;
- Basic knowledge using software development methodologies (focus on Agile/SCRUM).