We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But…
EA was founded over 36 years ago. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by our goal of inspiring the world to play by developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Fueled by our talented staff across the Globe, we are united in our passion to continue shaping the future of interactive entertainment. Together we can make a difference.
The Central Development Services (CDS) team at EA partners directly with all game teams. Everything we do is in support of providing timely and actionable insights on the quality of our products throughout the development lifecycle. Another CDS key supporting function is to ensure our game titles reach different regions in the world through our Localization group. We are a distributed, cross-functional team filled with very creative people; You will have an opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in an environment that fosters creative solutions to support game development.
As a key member of the Analytics Team within CDS you will:
• Participate in a diverse range of projects, from operational to strategic initiatives-related, in response to current and future business needs
• Identify, evaluate and provide recommendations on effective solutions to the stated needs
• Engage in all aspects of process improvement, system, or function delivery to the business
• Collaborate with EA internal and external stakeholders including: development teams, technology teams, business teams, marketing teams, QA teams, Legal, first parties, vendors, etc.
• Organize and lead requirements gathering sessions to capture business processes, user workflows, user stories, data models and current state scenarios from a variety of internal partners
• Decompose high-level business and user requirements into well-written, clear documentation and cohesive presentations
• Prioritize workload and multitask in a dynamic, fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment while keeping a positive attitude
• Understand Agile methodology and data processing principles
Who You are:
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and establish structure and coherence to business problems
• Effective facilitator and who can read between the lines
• Have exceptional organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
• Have basic SQL skills
• Networking and relationship building is your natural way of working
• Highly motivated when problem solving and thinking creatively
• Have a proven track record of completing projects and producing results
• Comfortable working as part of an international team that spans across multiple time zones