At Tremend, we have a strong engineering DNA by nature. Each day, we use many lines of code to power-up advanced software solutions in areas such as automotive, banking, healthcare, telecom, or…
Would you like to be part of a professional team and work on complex projects, for companies worldwide? If so, then keep on reading.
What we offer
- A paid internship of 3 months, with prospect of a full-time position after completion.
- A professional environment.
- The chance to gain experience in an Agile setup.
- Interesting projects for international clients.
- Access to traisning, professional certifications and our own specially designed learning program.
- A monthly salary starting from €400 – €500, depending on your previous experience.
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Sport events – basketball, soccer, marathons and many more
- Fruit days
- Performance bonuses
- Learning program
- Central location – Timpuri Noi Square
- And again, legendary corporate parties
Requirement elicitation – Define the what
- Elicits requirements and understand users needs
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile possible conflicts
- Decomposes high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
- Assess impact of change brought by implementing new requirements
Functional specification – Define the how
- Defines the functional specification using user stories and user acceptance criteria and other modelling techniques
- Works with Dev team to analyze and develop conceptual solution
- Ensures that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business
- Supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant parties: Product owner, stakeholders, project team.
We will definitely appreciate if you have:
- Good communication skills, verbal and in writing, self-management
- Inborn curiosity and creativity
- Knowledge of SQL, Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Knowledge of UML, Diagraming, Wireframing
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Know how to smile 🙂
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated