Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far…
Reporting to the programming team lead, you will be part of an international team working on the Motion middleware inside Ubisoft’s Technology Group.
Motion is a real time physics engine able to simulate soft (Motion Cloth) and rigid (Motion Physics) bodies, composed of an SDK and associated tools/editors. This middleware is integrated in most of Ubisoft’s AAA games and supports home consoles and PCs like Assassins Creed, For Honor, Ghost Recon, The Division, Steep, Beyond Good and Evil 2 and many others
You will handle automatic testing for physics engine tools.
• Understand existing APIs & tools and then develop test scenarios for these
• Ensure clear and structured programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind
You will learn
• How real time cloth and rigid body simulation works
• The industry’s needs regarding tools for editing and debugging cloth and rigid body simulations
• The importance of a well-designed system for testing API and tools
• Work in an international team under agile methodology
• Debugging and finding your way in complex projects