ModuleWorks is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry. ModuleWorks’ expertise in 5-Axis Machining and Simulation is recognized throughout the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used…
Your career with ModuleWorks
ModuleWorks is a software component provider for the CAD/CAM industry.
ModuleWorks’ expertise in 5-Axis Machining and Simulation is recognized throughout
the CAM industry and its software components and development services are used by
the majority of the leading CAM vendors. This is a great opportunity to work in a young,
international and highly motivated team, for a software development company that
produces high-end components for the CAD/CAM industry.
Best employers award
In the 2018 nationwide survey of employers organized in Germany, ModuleWorks was
recognized as one of the 50 best employers of all industries. Within the IT industry it
received this award for the 3nd year in a row.
- CAD/CAM background, experience in the engineering, manufacturing or software
- experience with applications like SolidWorks, Catia, NX Unigraphicx, ProEngineer,
Mastercam, SolidCam, Cimatron, Dellcam/PowerMill is a plus;
- english language proficiency;
- if you are very passionate and you would like to express your ideas then this is your
place. However what we want is the right person rather than all of the skills.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- identifying, reporting and tracking problems;
- developing and executing test plans, create and execute test and software installation
- designing/implementing/maintaining/extending testing tools;
- providing new solutions for our customers.
- involvement in software development process by interacting with developers and
other departments from our company;
- involvement in the design of multi-axis systems (using CAD applications).
- Possibility to work in a young and enthusiastic team, developing innovative and high-
impact software products
- Opportunities to participate in national and EU research projects –
- Modern software engineering
- Attractive salary
- Personal development programs: trainings, certifications