We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full…
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
As Cloud Devops Engineer you will be responsible for deploying and integrating applications and services hosted in cloud platforms that contribute to evolution of Connected Vehicle, Autonomous Vehicle, Fleet Vehicle ecosystems.
Responsibilities include: implementing platform infrastructure, deploying applications, Unix/Linux administration, scripting automation.
You will be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
- OS administration knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris), Linux
- Scripting languages basic knowledge: Shell scripting
- Networking basic knowledge; E.g. TCP/IP, REST protocols, communication, configuration.
- Application Servers experience (E.g. Jboss, Oracle WEBLogic)
- Previous experience to cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services) is considered a plus