CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has…
CrowdStrike is looking for a passionate Cloud Engineering Intern to contribute to its large scale cloud-based cybersecurity systems using Golang, Python, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, and AWS.
We’re looking for students who would love to learn more about how to operate at scale and build globally distributed, fault-tolerant and highly scalable cloud-based critical systems.
CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre/post-incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World’s Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
At CrowdStrike we operate a massive cloud platform that protects our customers from a variety of bad actors: cybercriminals, hacktivism, and state-sponsored attackers. We process tens of billions of events a day and we store and use petabytes of data.
- Competitive compensation
- After 3 months of internship, all suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full-time position
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- learn Golang / Python and build cloud-based services to support our top-rated security intelligence platform
- ensure availability, integrity, and confidentiality for petabytes of critical business data
- understand how backend systems work – basic sharding, partitioning, horizontal scaling knowledge
- have the possibility to work as a full-time employee after the internships ends
- 3rd or final year Computer Science student
- Highly driven technically oriented person with a passion for computer engineering
- The desire to ship code and the love of seeing your bits run in production
- A passion and drive for solving distributed systems and scalability challenges
- Familiarity with multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies
- Team player skills – we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible
- knowledge of Python/ C++ is considered an advantage
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.