Our products have a software component for communicating with the hardware, that will run on the target machine. Using this interface, the component could be replaced with a simulated one that can…
Our products have a software component for communicating with the hardware, that will run on the target machine. Using this interface, the component could be replaced with a simulated one that can run on the local machine, allowing the actual application to run without knowing that it doesn’t run on real hardware. The simulator will respond to commands just like the actual hardware would, but with artificial created data.
The simulated components will be configurable (number of ports, sensors, traffic statistics) using a graphical front-end (Web or something native). The settings can be saved into a config file that maybe can be edited directly as well.
At first it will be used for one product, but the exposed interface could be changed in order to run with other products as well (even from other teams).
The development will be done in C++/Rust/Python, using TDD. The code will be published in git (BitBucket) and code reviews will be done before submitting**.
What’s in it for you? **
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income 😊
Check out our social media for more info about the team
Cum a fost anul 2016 pentru Ixia? Vă spunem noi: unul de succes! Dar nu trebuie să ne credeți pe cuvânt, doar dați play la video :)
Ixia operates facilities around the globe, with many employment opportunities. Ixia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit http://www.ixiacom.com/company/careers/ to see Ixia's current job opportunities.