Learn about the chip design verification flow, covering the planning phase, coding in a HW Verification Language, run and debug simulations and meet the verification closure criteria.
The goal of the training is to expose you to the real life path of products that will reach the market in the near future, the next generation of chips for your favorite gadgets.
With us you will be able to get in touch with the latest technologies and methodologies available in the ASIC industry.
In detail, the training is targeting:
- Review RTL architectural and specifications implementation.
- Define test and functional coverage plans.
- Create environments having stimulus drivers, monitors, dataflow models and tests, using HW Verification Languages (System Verilog, e, C, etc.).
- Implement and run tests and monitor the coverage metrics.
- Learn how to report bugs, how to describe the issue met during the simulation debug, how to interact with peer engineers.
- Learn how to use environment tools and scripts.
- OOP (C++, Java) knowledge
- Knowledge of Digital Integrated Circuits
- Linux OS
- Good English knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Ability and interest to solve logic problems
- Open mind and an unparalleled ability to learn design and verification methodologies.
Following skills will be a plus:
- Familiarity with scripting tools and languages (e.g. bash, csh, awk, Perl)
- Knowledge of HW Description Languages (Verilog/VHDL)
- Knowledge about standard protocols (I2C, UART, SPI, AHB, etc.)
- Knowledge of finite state machines, graph theory.
NoBug offers challenging state of the art projects with some of the biggest IC manufacturers, permanent professional skills upgrade in-house training center, pleasant working conditions and professional relation with all the employees.
Motivational salary and flexible working hours are part of NoBug culture.
We offer also health insurance and other benefits.
For more information about our activity and our clients please visit us at www.nobugconsulting.ro.
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți