We are constantly looking for the next generation of talents – passionate, eager to learn, to discover, to ask questions, to develop, to enjoy! Are you interested in seeing how theoretical computer…
We are constantly looking for the next generation of talents – passionate, eager to learn, to discover, to ask questions, to develop, to enjoy!
Are you interested in seeing how theoretical computer science principles and engineering practices are applied on real projects?
As a DevOps Trainee you will learn:
- How the infrastructure for complex software systems is built and maintained.
- How various open and closed source tools are used to create complex yet correct software systems.
- How complex software systems are tested in order to establish consistent correctness.
- How to create/manage container based deployment systems
- How various teams work together to produce a variety of products.
- How to automate tasks to make your work easier.
- How to solve the problems that come your way.
- Technical thinking and quick problem solving capabilities
- Some background in Linux
- Fundamental knowledge in common algorithms and data structures
- The ability to take specific requirements in order to deliver a working end product
- Strong communication verbal and written communication skills
Interested? We’re looking forward to meeting you!