Ness is a leading custom software development company who believes that, for companies to grow, to differentiate, to stay relevant, it’s critical to find new ways to engage, retain and build loyalty…
As a DevOps Intern, you’ll work in a professional grade development environment together with seniors and Leads in order to help our customers increase their capabilities to deliver quality products. The role will be challenging and a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to get their career to a flying start.
- Implement requested integrations;
- Deploy updates and fixes;
- Provide Level 2 technical support;
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems;
- Develops scripts to automate visualizations.
- Basic Database knowledge;
- Tenacity, problem solving, quick and keen to learn;
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated, team player;
- Accumulate developing experience on enterprise web applications;
- Accumulate software life cycle development knowledge;
- Develop analytic and troubleshooting skills;
- Enhance programming skills, database knowledge, web development, performance tuning;
- Team work experience.