Our solutions help organizations harness the power of technological advancements – from powering artificial intelligence, to leveraging blockchain to enhance digital supply chains, to accelerating big data analytics, we work tirelessly to…
Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the internship for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
The Lenovo solutions development team is seeking a highly motivated student with knowledge of embedded Linux and kernel. The candidate will be a member of a global team integrating Linux and other operating systems with our x86 server offerings, and optimizing those offerings to take full advantage of new OS features.
In this position, you will:
- Write code according to team quality standards
- Build embedded Linux distributions based on Yocto
- Setup and develop a continuous integration solution
- Get familiar with the open source community standards and guidelines
- Work with real data center equipment and cutting edge technologies
Apply if you have:
- Linux kernel and OS architecture knowledge
- Experience in scripting languages – Python, bash
- C / C++ programming language knowledge
- Experience with a source code control system, GIT is preferred
- Linux System Administration knowledge
- Continuous Integration / build systems knowledge/experience (e.g. Jenkins)
- Yocto build environment experience is a plus
- Familiarity with the open source community
- Linux kernel level development are preferable