Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People? If the…
Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the internship for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
The Lenovo solutions development team is seeking a highly motivated student with knowledge of embedded Linux and kernel. The candidate will be a member of a global team integrating Linux and other operating systems with our x86 server offerings, and optimizing those offerings to take full advantage of new OS features.
In this position, you will:
- Write code according to team quality standards
- Build embedded Linux distributions based on Yocto
- Setup and develop a continuous integration solution
- Get familiar with the open source community standards and guidelines
- Work with real data center equipment and cutting edge technologies
Apply if you have:
- Linux kernel and OS architecture knowledge
- Experience in scripting languages – Python, bash
- C / C++ programming language knowledge
- Experience with a source code control system, GIT is preferred
- Linux System Administration knowledge
- Continuous Integration / build systems knowledge/experience (e.g. Jenkins)
- Yocto build environment experience is a plus
- Familiarity with the open source community
- Linux kernel level development are preferable