In our embedded software development department, we program automotive systems (navigation, media playback, smartphone integration, safety), as well as smart, Internet-enabled devices for home and industry. What we offer: A paid internship…
In our embedded software development department, we program automotive systems (navigation, media playback, smartphone integration, safety), as well as smart, Internet-enabled devices for home and industry.
What we offer:
- A paid internship of 3 months, with prospect of a full-time position after completion.
- A professional environment and a young team of embedded development experts.
- Flexible hours.
- The chance to learn how Linux-based modern embedded systems are built and how to write code in safety-critical and performance constrained applications.
- Exposure to mainstream open source technologies: C/C++ programming, internals of Android, Yocto or other embedded Linux distributions, boot process (uboot, kernel startup, systemd), inter-process communication (DBus), web services (cURL), TLS and PKI infrastructure (OpenSSL), portable GUIs (Qt), logging and trace systems (DLT), build systems (bitbake), version control (git).
- The opportunity to acquire the basics of the software development process: issue tracking, version control, code reviews and agile project management.
- A monthly salary starting from €400 – €500, depending on the candidate’s previous experience.
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Sport events – basketball, soccer, marathons and many more
- Fruit days
- Performance bonuses
- Learning program
- Central location – Timpuri Noi Square
And again, legendary corporate parties
- Work closely with senior developers.
- Implement software running under Linux in an embedded environment.
- Write code in C, C++, Qt, which will be delivered to the customer.
- Test the developed modules on prototype hardware.
- Work and have fun with the team.
We will definitely appreciate if you have:
- Very good C programming skills.
- Familiar with using and programming the Linux operating system.
- Passion for Linux and Open Source technologies.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated