At Tremend, we have a strong engineering DNA by nature. Each day, we use many lines of code to power-up advanced software solutions in areas such as automotive, banking, healthcare, telecom, or…
In our embedded software development department, we program automotive systems (navigation, media playback, smartphone integration, safety), as well as smart, Internet-enabled devices for home and industry.
What we offer:
- A paid internship of 3 months, with prospect of a full-time position after completion.
- A professional environment and a young team of embedded development experts.
- Flexible hours.
- The chance to learn how Linux-based modern embedded systems are built and how to write code in safety-critical and performance constrained applications.
- Exposure to mainstream open source technologies: C/C++ programming, internals of Android, Yocto or other embedded Linux distributions, boot process (uboot, kernel startup, systemd), inter-process communication (DBus), web services (cURL), TLS and PKI infrastructure (OpenSSL), portable GUIs (Qt), logging and trace systems (DLT), build systems (bitbake), version control (git).
- The opportunity to acquire the basics of the software development process: issue tracking, version control, code reviews and agile project management.
- A monthly salary starting from €400 – €500, depending on the candidate’s previous experience.
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Sport events – basketball, soccer, marathons and many more
- Fruit days
- Performance bonuses
- Learning program
- Central location – Timpuri Noi Square
And again, legendary corporate parties
- Work closely with senior developers.
- Implement software running under Linux in an embedded environment.
- Write code in C, C++, Qt, which will be delivered to the customer.
- Test the developed modules on prototype hardware.
- Work and have fun with the team.
We will definitely appreciate if you have:
- Very good C programming skills.
- Familiar with using and programming the Linux operating system.
- Passion for Linux and Open Source technologies.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated