Responsibilities: Work in an Agile framework using Scrum methodology; Be a part of a team and work closely to develop, maintain and support software under the guidance of other technical experts in…
- Work in an Agile framework using Scrum methodology;
- Be a part of a team and work closely to develop, maintain and support software under the guidance of other technical experts in these areas;
- Provide feedback and ideas for improving the product and organization;
- Grow your skills and have fun while working.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming;
- CSS and HTML5 skills;
- A plus if you worked with Model View frameworks / libraries like AngularJS, ReactJS, Backbone, jQuery, etc.;
- A plus if you understand what a REST API is;
- Tenacity, problem solving skills, and you’re keen to learn new and awesome technologies;
- Passionate about web applications;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Good English skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge about software life cycle development;
- Developing experience on enterprise web applications;
- Analytic and troubleshooting skills;
- More programming skills, database knowledge, web development, performance tuning.