Founded in 1999, SolarWinds delivers powerful and affordable IT management and monitoring software to over 250.000 customers worldwide – from Global 1000 enterprises to small businesses. We care about people who are…
Are you excited to contribute as a front-end developer to the international never-ending fight against spam? Are you passionate about developing web applications? Join our international email security team and work from our office in the center of Bucharest!
- Working on the development of our Control Panel
- Adding new features and fixing bugs
- Meeting project deadlines and working closely with our QA team to achieve that
- Following the training plan together with the mentor
- Participating in team meetings
- Reporting directly to our development coordinator
- Computer Science student or fresh graduate
- Good grasp of basic programming principles
- Basic HTML/CSS experience
- Basic Linux experience
- Proficient use of the English language, spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in using a CSS framework (Bootstrap)
- Experience with package managers
- Familiarity with repositories (e.g. GIT)
- A part-time paid internship position
- The possibility to move to a full-time contract after the internship program ends
- A clear training plan that will help you gain knowledge and experience in the chosen field
- Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute with your knowledge
- Multicultural environment.
SpamExperts provides professional email security solutions, hosted in the Cloud or on-premises, for webhosts and enterprises. The three key services include inbound email filtering (for spam and viruses protection), outbound email filtering (for IP reputation) and email archiving (for back-up and compliance). Our mission is to deliver premium quality services at a fraction of the price of competition, which has enabled SpamExperts to become the preferred email security provider for webhosts while experiencing a nearly 100% yearly growth rate over the last 5 years!