How do you know this is for you:
- You are curious to discover, learn and experiment new human computer interactions on different devices, i.e. PC, Tablet, Smartphone.
- You like designing user interfaces.
- You will work across several development efforts.
- You will be part of an agile team who owns the full lifecycle of digital products from inception and throughout development.
- Your knowledge of SQL language will be considered a plus
What we offer:
- A 3 month paid internship, with prospect of a full-time position after completion.
- A vision of building user interfaces beyond popular frameworks ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS.
- An opportunity to be part of DevOps best software development practices.
Your general responsiblities:
- Be part of the iteration planning meetings, and ensure the team has a common understanding of each story and chores in a team’s backlog
- Participate in daily site, cross-site, and product team meetings
- Reflect in retrospectives to gather feedback and derive actionable items to improve the team and the product
- Ensure that the customer needs and wants is in mind throughout the process
- Participate in designing systems and apps
- Provides support for software products in user environments