Centric IT Solutions is part of Centric B.V. an international organization with more than 5500 employees all over Europe and provides IT services, financial services, engineering and consultancy services. Our teams work…
Choose your internship wisely: Fullstack development, Software testing, UI/UX Design.
At Centric you will join an ambitious, enthusiastic and performance driven Agile team, developing .NET applications.
Centric IT Solutions is offering you the opportunity to join our 3-months paid internship program!
Centric’s promise for the internship:
Advanced knowledge of:
* TFS, Continuous Integration
* OOP – SOLID, GRASP principles
* ASP.NET Core(Web API, MVC)
* C#, HTML, CSS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, TypeScript, Angular
* Development of web applications using Agile (Scrum) methodology
* ORM’s like Dapper, Entity Framework, NHibernate
* Architectural patterns (Microservices, Hexagonal architecture, Onion architecture, Clean architecture)
* Code quality metrics (Unit Testing, Integration Testing)
Improve interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
- Student/graduate of a Technical University or similar (e.g. Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Economic Information)
- Basic knowledge of OOP/SOLID/GRASP
- Awareness of ASP.NET technologies
- Basic database knowledge (primary/foreign keys, tables and relations, execution plan, triggers)
- English – medium level
If you are a student or have already graduated and your wish is to gain experience in the IT area, the benefits of your participation to this program are:
- Our Internship is paid;
- Centric is offering the opportunity of accomplishing the bachelor/master degree during the traineeship;
- Gain work experience in a multinational environment;
- You will have your own role in a Scrum team;
- You will have your own mentor who offers you coaching and support in your day-to-day work.
From the beginning, I would like to say that this article does not contain references to all the departments of the Centric organization(and trust me, there are quite a few). Everything here is written down from my perspective. Given that I like short stories, I want to start this article with the following phrase: “Once upon a time …”. But I’m a technical guy, without good skills in storytelling or narrating so that’s why I’ll take off this hat and I’ll put the technical one back on.
If you are looking for a corporate testimonial or for some fancy company description, you should stop here. What I’m about to share with you is a short “trailer” about how ideas are born and how these ideas can come to life, here at Centric.