Choose your internship wisely: Fullstack development, Software testing, UI/UX Design. At Centric you will join an ambitious, enthusiastic and performance driven Agile team, developing .NET applications. Centric IT Solutions is offering you…
Choose your internship wisely: Fullstack development, Software testing, UI/UX Design.
At Centric you will join an ambitious, enthusiastic and performance driven Agile team, developing .NET applications.
Centric IT Solutions is offering you the opportunity to join our 3-months paid internship program!
Centric’s promise for the internship:
Advanced knowledge of:
* TFS, Continuous Integration
* OOP – SOLID, GRASP principles
* ASP.NET Core(Web API, MVC)
* C#, HTML, CSS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, TypeScript, Angular
* Development of web applications using Agile (Scrum) methodology
* ORM’s like Dapper, Entity Framework, NHibernate
* Architectural patterns (Microservices, Hexagonal architecture, Onion architecture, Clean architecture)
* Code quality metrics (Unit Testing, Integration Testing)
Improve interpersonal skills and public speaking skills
- Student/graduate of a Technical University or similar (e.g. Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Economic Information)
- Basic knowledge of OOP/SOLID/GRASP
- Awareness of ASP.NET technologies
- Basic database knowledge (primary/foreign keys, tables and relations, execution plan, triggers)
- English – medium level
If you are a student or have already graduated and your wish is to gain experience in the IT area, the benefits of your participation to this program are:
- Our Internship is paid;
- Centric is offering the opportunity of accomplishing the bachelor/master degree during the traineeship;
- Gain work experience in a multinational environment;
- You will have your own role in a Scrum team;
- You will have your own mentor who offers you coaching and support in your day-to-day work.
From the beginning, I would like to say that this article does not contain references to all the departments of the Centric organization(and trust me, there are quite a few). Everything here is written down from my perspective. Given that I like short stories, I want to start this article with the following phrase: “Once upon a time …”. But I’m a technical guy, without good skills in storytelling or narrating so that’s why I’ll take off this hat and I’ll put the technical one back on.
If you are looking for a corporate testimonial or for some fancy company description, you should stop here. What I’m about to share with you is a short “trailer” about how ideas are born and how these ideas can come to life, here at Centric.