This project is one of the 40 latest technology projects we have prepared for you this year:
If you choose Intern Developer for Machine learning alg to alter malicious traffic to pass a firewall defense system Project, you will learn to research and develop a machine learning algorithm capable of mutating known malicious network traffic into possibly unknown but still malicious network traffic.
This will open the door for new ways of testing network device security.
A large sample of malicious traffic can be obtained using the Breaking Point solution.
- gain understanding on machine learning algorithms, how they work and how they can be used for solving specific AI problems
- increase the knowledge on Python and C# or Java languages
- learn about security test products such as BreakingPoint Solutions
- interact with multiple Keysight teams of topics such as Security, Networking, Artificial Intelligence.
What you need to succeed:
- C#/Java, Python languages
- Interest in Artificial Intelligence
- Machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of Tensorflow
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: C#, Java, Python
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income 😊
- Check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți