This project is one of the 40 latest technology projects we have prepared for you this year:
If you choose Migrating IxNetwork to latest Wireshark, using C/C++ you will migrate the current Ixia Wireshark plugin, a sub-component of analyzer module to use the latest Wireshark.
IxNetwork is a L2-3 comprehensive network infrastructure performance testing solution.
It offers test coverage from 1G to 400G Ethernet, provides comprehensive protocol coverage for routing/switching, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), broadband access, etc.
The analyzer module, part of IxNetwork, written in C# and C/C++, is responsible to retrieve the network packets from Ixia chassis and have them dissected using Wireshark.
**_What you’ll do:*_
- Get familiar with IxNetwork
- Get familiar with Wireshark
- Design and prototype new functionality
- With the help of a senior engineer you will elaborate the migration process to latest Wireshark
- Implement the business logic of Ixia Wireshark plugin using C/C++ to use latest Wireshark
- Modify Ixia dissectors to have them compatible with latest Wireshark
- Validate using internal regressions the migration to latest Wireshark
After 3 months with our team and mentors you will:
- know how to deal with real-life technological challenges
- gain technical skills like: C/C++
- apply what you learn in challenging self-contained projects with visibility in the market
- gain new soft skills, especially teamwork, communication and presentations skills
- part of a Vibrant, Flexible, Friendly & Fun place (Summer, Christmas and team events)
- access Hi-tech & best in class facilities
- access our benefits: flexible schedule, sports & recreational facilities, medical subscription, daily fruits and lots of coffee
- increase your income 😊
- check out our social media for more info about the team
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți