Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students. We believe deeply that social…
Learn to Fly in Hootsuite’s Engineering Nest!
Fresh minds, creative thinkers and talented students. The Silicon Valley type of tech company with the technical challenges, perks, best talent & vibe welcomes you in Bucharest.
If you’re an outstanding undergrad with a strong passion to make things better, we encourage you to apply. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill intern job. With us, you’ll be involved in our daily operations and have the opportunity to make real, useful contributions.
During a 3 months full-time internship you’ll get the chance to solve unique, large-scale and complex technical problems.
Check out the product we fully own and develop in Bucharest, Analytics.
What you will learn
- How it’s like to be part of a cross-functional team.
- Work on a product maintained by experienced engineers, and used by millions.
- Use cutting edge technologies: React, Typescript, Webpack, Jest, CSS modules and others.
- Learn to work with continuous integration pipeline to safely release your code to production.
- Learn the latest frontend best practices and coding standards, plus how to enforce them with tools like ESLint, Prettier, etc.
- Start doing unit/integration/acceptance tests, Test Driven Development, mocking dependencies, etc.
What we expect from you
- Currently pursuing a BA degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated passion through extracurricular activities & projects.
- Centrally located office in a villa
- Fitness gym
- Health benefits
- Snacks and fruits
- Office parties
- Entertainment: Xbox one, ping-pong, foosball, pool table, board games
- Macbook equipment
- Flexible schedule
- The chance to get involved in our meetups & hackathons
- Cool perks to make your day in the office not feel like a day in the office 🙂