NXP Semiconductors, ca lider în soluții de conectivitate sigure pentru aplicații embedded, are inițiativa în inovația din domeniul automobilului inteligent, conectat și sigur, precum și în soluții de securitate și confidențialitate end-to-end.…
The Microprocessors Software team in Bucharest is responsible for enabling the Linux BSP on NXP’s i.MX family microprocessors. Our work focuses on the lower levels of the operating system such as the kernel, as well as delivering fully functional Yocto Linux images.
Testing and validation are a crucial part in the development process to ensure high quality operating system stacks for our microprocessors. Having the best infrastructure and tools in our software process is key for delivering on time quality software. We are looking for people with operating systems knowledge, proactive and eager to learn, to help us design, implement and execute test cases and automated tests for our Android project, as well as contributing to the continuous testing environment.
- Test Android releases on NXP embedded chips/boards on different platforms;
- Create test plan, test specifications and test cases;
- Perform different test cycle for Android, Codec, Performance and Google test suites (CTS, VTS) and submit bugs to JIRA system;
- Give analysis to the issue’s root cause and communicate with developers.
- Good concept and analysis capability for Android;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork adaptability, self-motivated;
- Scripting experience (Bash and/or Python) is a plus;
- Understanding of test methodology, test cycle, process is a plus;
- Familiar with Linux/Android development environment and tools is a plus;
- Experience with Android UI based automation test tools, such as UIautomator, MonkeyRunner is a plus.
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughtout the course of this assignment