Our customers are at the heart of what we do and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. As a company that puts…
Discover ING Tech
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
We seek people who share our passion for both technology and banking. You will have the chance to work with some of the most talented people in the IT industry
Want to learn more about this opportunity and the endless possibilities that technology brings to banking? Then join our 6 months paid internship within our team based in Bucharest.
The program is all about developing your both business/data analysis skills and data modeling techniques in an intense and fun learning experience which could bring you a full time job in our international tech hub.
You will be working side by side with experienced employees and you will gain real experience in dealing with projects from concept to execution and learn the ins-and-outs of designing a data model.
- You will be in permanent connection with our colleagues from the several teams, who will define the daily tasks using the Agile principles
- Design conceptual and logical data model based on requirements, using specific tools
- Create functional specification and perform data analysis and modeling on a Data Lake in order to support business goals
- Draw insights from data set that are actionable for the business and model the information in a way to support meaningful decisions
- Apply Data Warehouse principles and best practices in order to model data properly. Don’t worry ! You have the basics, we will help you to succeed.
- Use SQL to query data
- You will be testing what has been developed in order to ensure the functional specification is being followed
What you bring to the team
We welcome any IT and banking passionate who is:
- A student in final study year or a recent graduate (2 years max, Bachelor or Master) of Computer Science/Cybernetics University/Finance -Banking
- A logical thinker, who has a good eye for details
- A good team player
…and who has
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- In love with concepts, numbers, data oriented, mathematics enthusiast
- Basic SQL and database concepts
- Understanding of Data Warehouse principles best practices
- A desire to learn as much as possible about a career in IT and banking
- Understanding of banking business concepts
- Good command of English
The applications are welcomed until End of June 2019.