April 2, 1981 Mentor Graphics is founded. Founders Tom Bruggere, Gerry Langeler and Dave Moffenbeier open an office in Beaverton, Oregon. At the time, analysts categorized Mentor Graphics as a niche within…
At Mentor Graphics, we are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with our vision and team of innovative hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions for driver information and ADAS solutions. We specialize in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the areas of audio, video and networking.
Within our BSP team in Bucharest, we propose a student internship
- Develop and enable new features.
- Work with latest tools and engineering practices.
- Embedded programming: microcontrollers and peripherals.
- Implementation in C/Python language on an evaluation board.
- Interaction with Linux/Android ecosystem.
- Knowledge in ARMv7/v8 architecture
- Good C programming skills
- Good grasp of Linux operating system internals
- Passion for Linux and Open Source technologies
- The ability to work effectively with others
- High motivation
- Enjoyable and creative workplace
- Flexible working hours
- Experienced engineers will support you during the whole internship
- Attractive compensation