Our customers are at the heart of what we do and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. As a company that puts…
Discover ING Tech
ING TECH is an international hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 650 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
We invite you to join our 6 months paid internship within our Data Lake team based in Bucharest. The program is all about developing your programming skills in an intense and fun learning experience which could bring you a full time job in our international tech hub.
You will be working side by side with our Senior Developers who will be your mentors and will put all their support and energy to help you gain expertise and practical knowledge.
- You will be in permanent connection with our colleagues from the Data Lake team, who will define the daily tasks using the Agile principles
- Your main responsibility will be to load data from different source systems and to structure the data in the Unite Data Lake
- To do that, you will write SQL scripts and you will develop ETL flows using DataStage, according to the functional and technical requirements. Don’t worry ! You have the basics, we will help you to succeed.
- You will be testing the ETL flows developed in order to ensure they are following the standards and they have the expected quality
- On Linux servers you will check data within files and you will analyze the logs
What you bring to the team
We welcome any IT passionate who is:
- A student in final study year or a recent graduate (2 years max, Bachelor or Master) of Computer Science/Cybernetics University
- A logical thinker, who has a good eye for details
- A good team player
…and who has:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- In love with numbers, data oriented, mathematics enthusiast
- Basic SQL, database concepts and Linux knowledge
- Good command of English
The applications are welcomed until April 15th.