Are you passionate about Software Development and want to develop your skills? Do you want to learn to develop software using HTML, CSS, Angular and React? Then we would like to get…
Are you passionate about Software Development and want to develop your skills? Do you want to learn to develop software using HTML, CSS, Angular and React? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
You will be integrated in a 12-week internship program, focused on your development and learning. Together with your team, you will get coaching and challenges from our Senior colleagues that will help you get better and better.
o Learn and improve your skills
We are looking for
o We are looking for a colleague team player, with a proactive attitude:
You are customer-oriented and consider that good cooperation with colleagues on all levels is very important
- You are a student or have a University Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or equivalent
- You believe that there is always room for improvement everywhere and you want to constantly keep learning
- You have good command of English in both verbal and written communication
- You are very results-oriented and always achieve your goals in fast-paced environments
About Codeless Technology
Codeless has been active since 1988, as a Dutch IT company specialized in building and maintaining software applications. With our vision, method and standardized approach called Smart Software Cloning, we renew outdated standard packages or customized applications to state-of-the-art systems based on Microsoft technologies. Our projects are carried out by over 70 passionate and professional employees from our two offices in The Netherlands – Dordrecht – and Romania – Iași. We embrace sharing success and having fun – work hard and play hard!
To the right candidate, we offer
A paid internship:
- April – July: 30 hours per week / 6 hours per day
- July – October: 40 hours per week / 8 hours per day
- As much knowledge as you can carry
- Plenty of room for own initiative
The interview will consist of two parts. In the first part, we will focus on the degree to which you meet our high standards and requirements from a technical point of view. In the second one on the extent to which you, as a person, fit within the ambition of our organization.