Our offer to you Career in a leading international banking group, built on the diversity of its strong local roots Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities Enhance knowledge and skills,…
Our offer to you
- Career in a leading international banking group, built on the diversity of its strong local roots
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT Area of the financial industry
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Develop ETL programs with an enterprise-grade tool (Datastage).
- Contribute substantially to the DataWarehouse ETL development lifecycle, including developing and testing ETL programs
- Hands-on database development with SQL and stored procedures, such PL/SQL or similar ones.
- Develops data transformations involving SQL, data-type conversions, joins, filters, translations, aggregation, de-/normalization, custom database stored procedures.
- Maintain documentation and support software solutions as needed, application maintenance.
Qualification and competencies
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related discipline
- Basic understanding of ETL, data modelling and data warehousing architecture and design
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL programming language
- Knowledge of Teradata or DB2 or SQL Server would be an advantage
- Detail oriented with passion for technical quality and excellent client service