Is your mantra I’ll test it for myself? Are people calling you a nitpicker when, in fact, you’re just a huge fan of details? If so, our internship is where you can…
Is your mantra I’ll test it for myself? Are people calling you a nitpicker when, in fact, you’re just a huge fan of details? If so, our internship is where you can learn and practice it while having fun 😉
As part of the team, you will learn a great deal about software testing, and automation in particular, and you will also try your hand at testing our Cloud backend and frontend components. Hubgets delivers instant team communication and collaboration through real-time voice, video, and messaging in the browser. For that reason alone, doing SQA for Hubgets is an adventure. And that’s not all, as you’ll get a chance to test stuff that runs on infrastructure with many hardware nodes and millions of records. To get an idea of how much we value SQA, you should know we’ve used Java and PHP to build our own testing stack that handles all types of testing (functional, performance, volumes, security etc.) while provisioning resources in the Cloud.
When the Cool Summer Internship is over, you may be one of the interns invited to join our team. If you are still a student, we’ll customize your work schedule based on your school schedule and help you with your graduation project.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable work experience and have fun all summer long, so grab it! Plenty of perks await 😊
What You Will Have to Do
- Learn about the general testing principles of software testing with focus on automation
- Design, develop and maintain automated software tests for our Cloud backend and frontend components
- Document software functionality and adjust documentation according to test results
- Write examples and demos for developer level documentation
- Improve the testing stack with new functional components.
What You Must Know
- Computer Science (or related technical field) student or fresh graduate
- Good knowledge of Linux OS
- Basic statistical maths knowledge
- Analytic skills, research-oriented, great attention to details
- Scripting language knowledge is recommended.
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.
Have you ever wondered what emoji represents you? We did. Here at Hubgets, we put feelings into words and words into feelings :)