NXP Semiconductors, ca lider în soluții de conectivitate sigure pentru aplicații embedded, are inițiativa în inovația din domeniul automobilului inteligent, conectat și sigur, precum și în soluții de securitate și confidențialitate end-to-end.…
The Microcontrollers Connectivity Software group is developing low-power and cost-effective wireless connectivity solutions for embedded devices. These solutions address a number of applications, including consumer, industrial and health care ensuring NXP’s role as a leader in the growing field of IoT.
We are looking for students from:
- Computers and Automatics Faculty (3rd and 4th year of study);
- Faculty of Electronics and Telecommunications (3rd and 4th year of study);
Competencies in one or several of the following fields:
- Communication protocols and standards;
- Basic knowledge of microprocessors architecture.
The internship will consist in embedded C software development for Microcontrollers and system testing.
Moreover, all software projects will be related to connectivity and networking technologies or applications.
General benefits for the selected candidates include:
– Increasing skills in programming, testing and debugging;
– Deepening of knowledge for programming languages, software systems and connectivity protocols;
– Working with new, in-development global technologies and standards;
– Learning professional software development techniques such as version control and configuration;
– Using our tailored Agile Scrum working model and participating to the creation and delivery of sprint;
– Hiring opportunity after the completion of the internship and university studies.
By joining our team, besides an attractive salary package, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team, who has already patented innovative ideas in the automotive software domain, and to work in a secure, pleasant and dynamic environment.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
*Please note the candidate will need to be a registered student throughtout the course of this assignment