The IT Specialist supports the IT infrastructure in line with the business ambitions, strategic goals and annual plans. He/she supports and executes IT projects in various domains like workplace, infrastructure, applications, networks,…
The IT Specialist supports the IT infrastructure in line with the business ambitions, strategic goals and annual plans. He/she supports and executes IT projects in various domains like workplace, infrastructure, applications, networks, telecom, etc. The IT Specialist is deeply involved in the delivery of IT work packages and projects, reporting to Project Manager.
- Maintain relationship and communication of internal or external stakeholders
- Collaborate to define objectives, scope, work packages and deliverables for projects
- Provide input to allow monitor the progress of the project in relation to the projects, budget, planning and quality specifications
- Identify risks and issues during project execution, report them to project manager, execute actions and monitors the progress of these actions
- Resolve any issues affecting the project and takes remedial actions in the area of expertise
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands
- Develop new methods and tools to increase efficiency, enhance workflows and improve tools performance.
- Support the needs of in-house IT experts and remote employees, vendors and contractors
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Manage and oversee IT tools and systems
- Provides specific training to employees and guest on usage of IT systems and tools.
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department
- Performs admin activities like : reports, minutes meetings, communication follow-up etc
Background and minimum qualification:
- Some experience in IT projects e.g. network knowhow, website design, interface design
- Passion for Automotive field
- Beginner knowledge of the IT governance discipline
- Analytical skill and a communicative and collaborative working method
- Appetite for problem-solving in complex environment
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
If you find yourself in the description above, take the chance to be part of a growing global IT organization in the automotive field. Looking forward to meeting you.