Ness is a leading custom software development company who believes that, for companies to grow, to differentiate, to stay relevant, it’s critical to find new ways to engage, retain and build loyalty…
As a Java Developer Intern, you’ll work in a professional grade development environment together with seniors and Leads in order to help our customers increase their capabilities to deliver quality products. The role will be challenging and a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to get their career to a flying start.
- Ensures that client software continues to meet the needs of its enterprise customers on a wide variety of deployment platforms;
- Work closely with the Support and QA teams to ensure that technical issues reported by customers are resolved in a timely manner. You will have excellent troubleshooting skills and will gain a sense of reward from helping others;
- Your role will encompass all aspects of customer satisfaction, including refactoring problematic code components, tuning performance, devising diagnostic tools, delivering patches;
- You will be exposed to almost all of the diverse technologies that make up the product, and, when necessary, will work alongside other technical experts in these areas;
- Provide feedback and ideas for improving the product and organization;
- Grow your skills and have fun while working.
- Good knowledge of Java and OOP;
- Basic Database knowledge;
- Tenacity, problem solving, quick and keen to learn;
- Motivated, team player;
- Excellent English skills both oral and written;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of Java EE and/or Spring is a plus;
- Accumulate developing experience on enterprise web applications;
- Accumulate software life cycle development knowledge;
- Develop analytic and troubleshooting skills;
- Enhance programing skills, database knowledge, web development, performance tuning;
- Team work experience.