AMIQ Consulting is specialized in hardware design and verification services for Semiconductor, Electronic Design Automation And Automotive industries. For more details see here. To meet the demands of a rigorous technical environment…
- Start your career in a business that makes the new and cool technology that’s helping shape the world we live in today
- Use your knowledge of Digital Circuits to ensure the technology you verify contributes to progress in the world
- Solve new challenges every day using your experience of Object Oriented Programming
- Use your analytical and critical thinking to shape ideas and designs
- Expand your horizons and experience by working in a multicultural environment with companies from Europe, USA and Israel
- Work with some of the best engineers in the field who share your interest and passion for programming, automation, scripting, etc.
- Join the community of digital circuit verification engineers with the support of highly skilled trainers
Technologies involved: SystemVerilog, C/C++, Verilog, Digital Circuits Design, Linux
- Attractive salary
- Learn new technologies and how to approach real-life projects
- Exposure to a working environment forged by multicultural interactions
- Medical insurance, lunch, company events
This post provides a technical overview of the job requirements for Pre-silicon Digital Functional Verification Engineer (FVE) positions. This post is complemented by a more in-depth post on the soft skills, joys and challenges of FVEs.
A verification engineer builds verification environments used to hunt for hardware design flaws and prove a product will operate as expected. But what does that really mean? Do you have the skills to do this job? And should someone even consider doing it? This post is a follow-up to Stefan’s job description of a verification engineer and tries to answer these and a few other questions from an engineer’s point of view.