Cu sediul central in in inima Silicon Valley, SUA, istoria VIAVI in domeniul activarii de retele si servicii dateaza inca de acum 90 de ani. Avem peste 40 de centre tehnologice si…
The major objectives for this role:
- Contributing to development of software products through the Software Development LifeCycle, following adequate software development processes
- Creating solutions that are Innovative, High Quality and meet the needs of the customer both from a content perspective and from a time to market perspective.
- Proficiency in C++
- OO Design Methodology (OOPS, OOAD)
- Task based Operating system knowledge (Linux preferred)
- Unit/Class Test background (Test Driven development)
- Experience with version control systems: GIT, SubVersion, etc.
- Qt knowledge for UI Development
- Experience in networking (TCP/IP, 802.11, Bluetooth)
- Domain skills: DOCSIS, xDSL, Cable test equipment, Telco test equipment
- Experience with project tracking software with the ability to drive in an Agile fashion, preferably with the Atlassian Tool Chain (Confluence, JIRA, etc.).
- Exposure to communication protocols, MATLAB, FPGA, DSP
- Mobile application development experience
- MVC Design methodology (Knowledge of design patterns)
- Both Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and Waterfall development processes
- Real-time or near real-time design background
- Laboratory measurement tools
- Markup language experience – XML/QML/JSON
- Experience in software toolchains, RTOS’, Embedded Linux, bare metal development
Started and date are flexible and can be adjusted based on your preferences.