- Work closely with senior developers.
- Implement software running under Linux in an embedded environment.
- Write code in C, C++, Qt, which will be delivered to the customer.
- Test the developed modules on prototype hardware.
- Work and have fun with the team.
- Very good C programming skills
- Familiar with using and programming under Linux operating system
- Passion for Linux and Open Source technologies
- Write C and C++ code for real hardware which will be delivered to thousands of users worldwide
- A paid 3-month paid internship with prospect of a full-time position after completion
- Dedicated mentors
- A hands-on experience, developing real solutions for global clients
- Trainings, professional certifications and TechTalks held by tech innovators
- You can switch to new tech areas and learn advanced technologies
- Flexible hours, work from home days
- All the support for you to accomplish your Bachelor and Master paper
- Access to the largest resources for learning.
- Online and offline Hackathons - counter-clock coding battles
- Tremend Labs - a playground where we experiment with advanced technologies to transform daring ideas into prototypes
Other perks: premium medical insurance, fruit days, game room, beer nights (periodically and religiously), a legendary team building, gym membership, sports events.
Stagiu disponibil pentru studenții de la următoarele facultăți