Centero is a provider of wireless technologies, products and services for Internet of Things connectivity. Our offering includes end-to-end, standards-based communication platforms that can be swiftly integrated into novel or existing products…
- Hands-on engineering work in design, development, and test of embedded software code.
- Working with firmware architectural specifications and supporting documents.
- Evaluate and propose alternatives for microprocessor and related components.
- Schematic review to ensure hardware is capable of supporting firmware functional requirements.
- Participation in system integration.
- Hands-on experience in developing code for embedded systems, would be valued.
- Good knowledge of C/C++ in embedded platforms.
- Reasonable knowledge with embedded development environments (e.g. GCC, IAR)
- Knowledge about various microprocessors and low power management.
- Understanding of major bus protocol (e.g. USB, I2C, SPI).
- Understanding of at least one wireless protocol is a plus.
- Ability to understand schematics and work with hardware engineers to insure proper system design and function.
- Good communication skills in written English and be comfortable with technical documentation writing