Our solutions help organizations harness the power of technological advancements – from powering artificial intelligence, to leveraging blockchain to enhance digital supply chains, to accelerating big data analytics, we work tirelessly to…
Do you want to learn from the best, are you passionate about technology, and do you want to develop new skills within a multinational business with a focus on People?
If the answer to the above questions is YES, Lenovo has the job for you!
Come and join the biggest Lenovo research & development lab in Europe!
What you will do?
- Write code according to team quality standards
- Propose technical solutions and take part in discussions and design planning meetings
- Brilliant colleagues will mentor and offer you support and guidance
- Be proactive, willing to learn and assumes responsibilities
What you need?
- Must be final year student/graduate in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimal Linux experience is mandatory
- Interest in frameworks as Angular 2+, Node.js,
- Investigation and debugging skills
- Ability to identify and creatively resolve problems
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Previous Internship or past work experience