DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE…. Kinstellar acts as trusted legal counsel to leading investors across Emerging Europe and Central Asia. Our reputation for quality, excellence and integrity speaks for itself. With offices in nine…
We are looking for a Junior Local IT Support to join our team in the Bucharest office in a wonderful location.
- Assists users in making more effective use of desk-top systems, products and services, investigating complex problem situations to diagnose underlying causes and helping users to recover or continue operation.
- Ensures that documentation of supported components is available and accessible to all who need to use it.
- Uses judgement to set priority for resolution, monitor progress and apply escalation procedures for problems not progressing satisfactorily.
- Proposes, discusses and evaluates potential solutions with the IT team and IT Manager and implements agreed field modifications or workarounds as directed.
- In consultation with users/customers, demonstrates all features, plans requirements, installs (including field modification) and commissions desk-top systems, products and services and their upgrades.
- Being responsible for the local procurement of the local IT equipments in line with the IT office strategy.
- Managing the local area network, keeping the server room tidy.
- Creating and maintaining the necessary documentation of the local network, equipments.
- Assisting the Office Management with the mobile telephony questions.
- Keeping the contact with the 3rdparty suppliers (Vodafone and other suppliers agreed with the office for toners orders, for example).
- Ensures all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- Monitors progress of requests for support and ensures users and other interested parties are kept informed. Takes corrective action to avoid or minimise delays.
- In conjunction with the IT team, is performing duties related to the office IT equipments, consumables and accessories (BlackBerries, laptops, printers, desktops and monitors, pen drives etc.).
- In conjunction with the IT team, is performing duties related to office IT network cabling and telephony.
- operates office equipment such as photocopier, fax machine, and printers;
- coordinates the servicing of equipment;
- operates fax mailbox;
- changing toners for faxes, printers, copy machines and placing orders for new ones;
- ensures maintenance of office equipment in proper repair.
Education / Qualification
- High school qualifications
- University or Master Student
- ITIL Foundation certificate would be a plus
* Previous IT support experience
* Relevant technical qualifications
We offer you:
- An international working environment where you feel at home and we appreciate the diversity of cultures
- International exposure in a leading practice and multi-disciplinary teams of professionals
- Ongoing career development through a variety of local and international trainings
- An attractive and competitive remuneration package