We are led by a vision to be the most trusted cybersecurity technology provider in the world, which means we constantly anticipate, innovate, and go the extra mile. Bitdefender delivers robust security…
The macOS team is looking for a passionate Junior Software Developer to help us improve Antivirus for Mac, one of the best security solution for Apple computers.
The Trainees will develop independent modules or products, working closely with our Senior Developers. The aim is to develop practical designs and then implement them, going through all the stages of a research project, including a public release
Previous working experience on OSX/macOS or other Unix/Unix-like operating system is not required. We want people with good programming skills capable of learning fast and able to adapt to new challenges.
- Good foundation in algorithms and data structures
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Design patterns, multithreading and synchronization fundamentals (nice to have)
Most of all, we appreciate the enthusiasm and passion for technology. As long as you are self driven and motivated, we will help you shape up your technical skills.
- Meet and work with the team that makes the best cybersecurity technologies in the world;
- Hang out with and bounce ideas off tinkerers, white hat hackers and curious fast learners like you.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Other small things to make you as comfortable as possible at work.