The adventure called RomSoft begins in 2001 in Iași, Romania. Officially, we are a Romanian capital, profit-driven, software development house. But, with every cell in our corporate body (if such things exist)…
This is a great opportunity for talented and motivated interns. The company will organize a training program with a 3 months’ duration and is ready to welcome you. You have to show interest in .NET programming as the company wants to hire all great minds that show enthusiasm and passion for .NET technologies.
As part of the team, you will participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle from specification through development to production.
To apply for our internship program, you need to have:
- Technical University Studies (Computer Science, Automatic Control and Computer Engineering etc.)
- Basic knowledge of – NET framework
- Basic knowledge of C#
- English medium level
- The opportunity to gain experience in .NET and to learn the best practices in programming;
- Paid internship period and competitive remuneration for a permanent position after the internship;
- The chance to become part of one of the most stable .NET teams of professionals;
- Friendly and supportive working environment;
Knowledge to be acquired:
- NET Framework 4.7, C#, SQL, Windows Forms
- Basic algorithms and data-structures with complexity analysis
- Professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes
- Productivity tools for Visual Studio
- Design Patterns
- Multithreaded Programming
If you are searching for a great place, to work with friendly colleagues and to learn from the best in IT, please submit your CV for immediate consideration!