We are a young and dynamic security company with a global presence. We are developing https://pentest-tools.com, a leading platform for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments which helps companies become more resilient against…
- Research new vulnerabilities and attack techniques
- Create proof of concepts for our development team which can be easily integrated into the existing tools
- Perform light penetration tests for our customers using the platform
- Write blog posts and research articles on various technical security topics
- Continuously test the functionality of the platform and report bugs
- Good understanding of web applications (architecture, HTTP protocol, basic programming), network protocols, Linux, system administration
- Good understanding of security concepts and vulnerabilities (ex. OWASP Top 10)
- Knowledge of security testing tools such as: Burp Suite, ZAP Proxy, OpenVAS, Nmap, etc
- Good programming background (Python, Bash, PHP).
- experience in a similar or adjacent role is a plus
- involvement in cyber security activities are a plus (CTFs, HacktheBox, etc)
- Competitive salary
- You will be working in a great team of passionate security specialists and developers
- Although the job is full time, there is high flexibility when needed
- Self-development is highly encouraged, both in IT security and programming
We are a young and dynamic security company with a global presence. We are developing Pentest-Tools.com, a leading platform for penetration testing and vulnerability assessments which helps companies become more resilient against cyber attacks. Our users range from security specialists to system administrators, web developers and IT managers.
You should know that at Pentest-Tools.com your work matters and it is being used by thousands of users every day. We value our team and we do our best that each colleague develops himself both professionally and personally within the team.
We have won:
- Grand Prize at InnovationLabs 2017
- Best Innovation Award at How to Web 2018
- More than 1 million users last year
- Clients from 45 countries around the Globe
- Countless security vulnerabilities found