Heaven Solutions is a team of innovative and experienced IT and Business professionals. Our heart and core foundation of the company have always been our people. They are what makes Heaven Solutions…
Heaven Solutions is a Romanian company build in 2005, with offices in Finland, Germany and United States, that provides customized IT solutions and smart outsourcing services for industry leaders worldwide, from different industries: healthcare, transport, education, entertainment, e-commerce, security, NGO etc. One of the key values for our customers is providing them IT and business consultants, optimally balanced between on-site (client office) and off-site (working remotely from Iasi,Romania).
The heart of Heaven Solutions is our people. We TRUST every single one of our employees and his/her best intentions for each other and the company. But just like the saying goes; “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it.”, we DELIVER VALUE AS A TEAM and not as individuals. We value transparent COMMUNICATION that enables healthy and long lasting relationships. We adopted KAIZEN and we strive for continuous improvement in every aspect of our business to enhance efficiency and quality. We see errors as an opportunity to grow and excel.
JOIN NOW OUR AGILE TEAM!
What will you do?
- Learn how to investigate errors in software and learn how to report them in a Bug Tracking tool.
- Follow the reported bugs evolution until they are fixed and make fnal verification.
- Install, update and keep track of software version.
- Follow the internal procedures during project life cycle.
- Propose improvements to the existing software and brainstorm for new products ideas.
- Be part of the Software Development Lifecycle
Why are you a good fit?
- Desire to learn and willingness to develop your IT knowledge.
- You prefer an informal working environment, with a high level of autonomy.
- You like open and transparent communication, and flat organization.
- You are a self-learner, motivated to continuously improve.
- You are fluent in English.
- German is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Paid internship with the possibility to become a permanent member of our team.
- If hired, you will also have the chance to work on-site at our client’s office in Germany.
- Continuous development;
- Training and certifications;
- Language courses;
- Team buildings and various incentives.
Come and meet us!
Our offices are in Copou Str. Vasile Pogor, nr. 6.
If you are still a student we offer you flexible working hours and as a plus, we are very close
to Alexandru Ioan Cuza University.